Thursday, June 11, 2009

Exposure - by Brandilyn Collins


I loved this book! All week I kept trying to get into a romance I'd agreed to review and this book sat on my side table, tempting me. Finally, I put the other book aside and started reading Exposure, written by Brandilyn Collins, published by Zondervan. I couldn't put it down. Kaycee Raye lives in fear of unknown people watching her every move. She knows the fear is irrational. It's something she picked up from her mother, who had the same fear. Except- what if her fears aren't irrational? What if someone really is out there? Watching her? Moving things in her house? Leaving vanishing pictures of a dead man in her home?

Exposure is very well written. The suspense kept me on the edge of my seat throughout the entire book. There are no "slow" chapters. Brandilyn Collins has written an amazing action packed story that I highly recommend to anyone interested in mystery/suspense. I'll certainly be looking for more stories written by this author!

1 comment:

~ Brandilyn Collins said...

Janet, thanks so much. I appreciate your review, and I'm glad you enjoyed Exposure. It hit you just like all my Seatbelt Suspense novels are supposed to--action-packed and page-turning. Glad to hear the book lives up to my brand. :]

Blessings,

~ Brandilyn

Jake camping in the living room

Jake camping in the living room