Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Starting over


It's been a while since I've posted regularly. I'd like to change that. Writing helps me work through the things that confuse or bother me, gives me a platform to share joy, and helps me record the important events in my life.

Reading back through my blog reminds me of what my children were doing at any given point in time. It reminds me of how far I've come and how far I still have to travel. It brings to mind the wonderful memories, and relives the sad times. It's a small slice of my life- and it looks like that life was seriously impacted a little over a year ago. If you look at the blog it seems like that life may have just flat out stalled- because there are so very few blog posts.

I have had stalled times. I've also had times and memories that I haven't felt able to share and I haven't put forth the effort to record something else in their place. Today, I'm pledging to change that. I may write drivel, it may have no deep meaning and even less literary merit- but I'm going to write- and I'm going to write regularly.


1 comment:

jugglingpaynes said...

I'm glad to hear it. :o)
Thank you for your comment. I'm better now, really. Like you, the writing helps me put things in perspective and it is less something I want to do and more of something I need to do. I'm glad if anything I say can help someone else. I'm sure your words will have more meaning than you can imagine!

Peace and Laughter,
Cristina

Jake camping in the living room

Jake camping in the living room